Today is National Nude Day. Is that today? Oh darn, I have nothing to wear. How about You?lol
Chickasaw Football Car Wash
The Blytheville Chickasaw Football Team will be holding a car Wash Saturday July 18th in the Hays parking lot on 6th Street from 10am til 2pm.
They will be washing cars, cooking hot dogs and will have cold drinks available while you are getting your car washed.
Car Wash $7
Hot Dog $1
Chips & Drinks 50 cents
Please come out and support our Chickasaws while they get ready for their upcoming season.
The Farmers' Market ,which is a weekly event takes place every Saturday during the produce season of the year,begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 11a.m.,
Main Street Blytheville also hosts its Last Saturday Morning event, which is an event that takes place on the last Saturday of every month.
While the Farmers' Market is a weekly event, the next Last Saturday Morning is scheduled to take place July 25.
If anyone would like to be a vendor in either of the events, or you have any ideas for events, please contact Tucker Nunn at 870-763-2525.
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
A survey by Fitness magazine reveals that 25% of women don't trust anyone to tell them honestly if a swimsuit looks good on them. Other findings:
- 40% of women like flaunting their cleavage
- 20% of women are open to going to a nude beach
- 43% of women would give up Facebook for a model's body
- 23% of women would give up their phone for a year for a model's body
- 80% of women would rather be a toned size 10 than a size 2 with no muscles
Grillin' and Chillin'
A new survey by Weber Grills reveals that 84% of people plan to grill on July 4th. Other findings:
- 51% of people post Selfies online while they are grilling
- 81% of people believe the food they grill is the same or better than a restaurant
- 83% of people rate themselves as "excellent" or "decent" grillers.
- 80% of grillers use at least two barbecue sauces
- 64% of grillers use marinades, rubs and seasonings on their meats
- Grilled vegetables (19%) and corn on the cob (18%) are the two most popular foods served with grilled meat